Stage 2 Restrictions Effective August 15, 2023
Stage 2 Watering Restrictions Summary
- Automatic irrigation and hose-end watering is restricted to one day per week.
- Automatic irrigation runtime is reduced by 3 hours with cutoff at 5 a.m. instead of 8 a.m.
- Water waste is prohibited.
- Restaurants may serve water only upon request.
- Charity car washes are prohibited, and home car washing must use an auto-shut-off valve or a bucket.
- Patio misters at commercial properties, including restaurants and bars, may operate only between 4 p.m. and midnight.
- Large ornamental fountains can no longer be operated.
- New landscape-establishment irrigation is no longer exempt from the watering schedule.